On this page:
Definition of the noun Amazilia edward
What does Amazilia edward mean as a name of something?
Amazilia edward is a species of Amazilia, described by Delattre & Bourcier in 1846.
- synonym: species Amazilia edward
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Apodiformes
- family: Trochilidae
- genus: Amazilia
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amazilia edward is a kind of Amazilia, described by Delattre & Bourcier in 1846.
Phrases with Amazilia edward
Phrases starting with Amazilia edward:
- Amazilia edward edward
- Amazilia edward collata
- Amazilia edward niveoventer
- Amazilia edward margaritarum
Phrase ending with Amazilia edward:
Other phrases containing Amazilia edward:
- subspecies Amazilia edward edward
- subspecies Amazilia edward collata
- subspecies Amazilia edward niveoventer
- subspecies Amazilia edward margaritarum
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amazilia edward
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amazilia edward
Click on an item to view that photo:
Snowy-bellied Hummingbird (Amazilia edward)
Photographed at Semaphore HIll, Canopy Tower, Panama.
Photo credit: Dominic Sherony
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amazilia edward to find many related words and phrases!