On this page:
Definition of the noun Amazilia Leucogaster
What does Amazilia Leucogaster mean as a name of something?
Amazilia leucogaster is a species of Amazilia, described by Gmelin in 1788.
- synonym: species Amazilia leucogaster
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Apodiformes
- family: Trochilidae
- genus: Amazilia
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amazilia leucogaster is a kind of Amazilia, described by Gmelin in 1788.
Phrases with Amazilia leucogaster
Phrases starting with Amazilia leucogaster:
Phrase ending with Amazilia leucogaster:
Other phrases containing Amazilia leucogaster:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amazilia leucogaster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Amazilia leucogaster
Click on an item to play that video:
- Slow-motion video using Canon Vixia HF20 - Plain-bellied Emerald (Amazilia leucogaster)
This is a slow-motion test video using the Canon Vixia HF20. The hummingbird is a plain-bellied emerald / Beija-flor-de-barriga-branca (Amazilia leucogaster).
- Beija-flor-de-barriga-branca (Amazilia leucogaster) / Plain-bellied Emerald
- Plain-bellied Emerald / Beija-flor-de-barriga-branca (Amazilia leucogaster) - Hummingbird
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amazilia leucogaster to find many related words and phrases!