On this page:
Definition of the noun Amazilia viridigaster
What does Amazilia viridigaster mean as a name of something?
Amazilia viridigaster is a species of Amazilia, described by Bourcier in 1843.
- synonym: species Amazilia viridigaster
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Apodiformes
- family: Trochilidae
- genus: Amazilia
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Amazilia viridigaster
Phrases starting with Amazilia viridigaster:
- Amazilia Viridigaster Duidae
- Amazilia viridigaster iodura
- Amazilia Viridigaster Laireti
- Amazilia Viridigaster Cupreicauda
- Amazilia viridigaster viridigaster
Phrase ending with Amazilia viridigaster:
Other phrases containing Amazilia viridigaster:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amazilia viridigaster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Amazilia viridigaster
Click on an item to play that video:
- Near endemic - Green-bellied Hummingbird - Amazilia viridigaster - Tepui Hummingbird
Green-bellied Hummingbird - Amazilia viridigaster is a species of hummingbird in the Trochilidae family. It is found in Colombia, and Venezuela. Near endemic ...
- Near endemic - Green-bellied Hummingbird - Amazilia viridigaster - Tepui Hummingbird - Guayabetal
- NEAR ENDEMIC-Green-bellied Hummingbird- Amazilia viridigaster - Colombia Hummingbirds
is a species of hummingbird in the Trochilidae family. It is found in Colombia, and Venezuela. As the variation largely is clinal, most authorities, notably SACC, ...
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amazilia viridigaster to find many related words and phrases!