On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Amazona viridigenalis
What does Amazona viridigenalis mean as a name of something?
Amazona viridigenalis is a species of Amazona, described by Cassin in 1853.
- synonym: species Amazona viridigenalis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Psittaciformes
- family: Psittacidae
- genus: Amazona
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amazona viridigenalis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amazona viridigenalis
Click on an item to view that photo:
Red-crowned Amazonian Parrot (Amazona viridigenalis)
The Red-crowned Amazon, (Amazona viridigenalis) also known as Red-crowned Parrot, Green-cheeked Amazon, or Mexican Red-headed Parrot, is an endangered Amazon parrot native to northeastern Mexico.
This bird is from the Miller Park Zoo.
Photo credit: warriorwoman531
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Amazona viridigenalis
Click on an item to play that video:
- Priam Psittaculture Centre (PPC) Green-cheeked Amazons (Amazona viridigenalis)priam.com.au
- Red Headed Amazons (Amazona Viridigenalis)
The endangered Red Headed Amazon (Amazona Viridigenalis), have thrived in Southern California for decades. In Santa Ana, CA. their success was due to the ...
- Monterrey Mexico Pericos (Loro Tamaulipeco, Red-Crowned Parrot, Amazona Viridigenalis) Sept 2011
Video amateur de pericos de la especie "amazona viridigenalis" (conocido como loro tamaulipeco) tomado en Garza Garcia, N.L. (area metropolitana de ...
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amazona viridigenalis to find many related words and phrases!