On this page:
Definition of the noun Amazonepeira
What does Amazonepeira mean as a name of something?
Amazonepeira is a genus of Araneidae, described by Levi in 1989.
- synonym: genus Amazonepeira
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Araneidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Amazonepeira
Phrases starting with the word Amazonepeira:
Phrase ending with the word Amazonepeira:
Other phrases containing the word Amazonepeira:
- species Amazonepeira beno
- species Amazonepeira manaus
- species Amazonepeira masaka
- species Amazonepeira herrera
- species Amazonepeira callaria
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amazonepeira
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3A1Z10O1N1E1P3E1I1R1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 25 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amazonepeira to find many related words and phrases!