On this page:
Definition of the noun Ambasiopsis
What does Ambasiopsis mean as a name of something?
Ambasiopsis is a genus of Lysianassidae, described by K.H. Barnard in 1931.
- synonym: genus Ambasiopsis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Lysianassidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Ambasiopsis is a genus of Lysianassidae.
Phrases with Ambasiopsis
Phrases starting with the word Ambasiopsis:
- Ambasiopsis fomes
- Ambasiopsis brevipes
- Ambasiopsis uncinata
- Ambasiopsis tumicornis
- Ambasiopsis georgiensis
Phrase ending with the word Ambasiopsis:
Other phrases containing the word Ambasiopsis:
- species Ambasiopsis fomes
- species Ambasiopsis brevipes
- Species Ambasiopsis Uncinata
- species Ambasiopsis tumicornis
- species Ambasiopsis georgiensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambasiopsis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3B3A1S1I1O1P3S1I1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ambasiopsis to find many related words and phrases!