On this page:
Definition of the noun Ambassis interrupta
What does Ambassis interrupta mean as a name of something?
Ambassis interrupta is a species of Ambassis, described by Bleeker in 1853.
- synonyms: species Ambassis interrupta / Ambassis dalyensis / species Ambassis dalyensis / Ambassis elevatus / species Ambassis elevatus / Chanda interrupta / species Chanda interrupta
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Perciformes
- family: Ambassidae
- genus: Ambassis
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Ambassis interrupta is a species of Ambassis.
Phrases with Ambassis interrupta
- Ambassis Interrupta Reticulatus
- Subspecies Ambassis Interrupta Reticulatus
- species Ambassis interrupta
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambassis interrupta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Ambassis interrupta
Ambassis interrupta in the wild
Longspine glassfish, Ambassis interrupta was found in flowing freshwater stream near estuarine of one small river in North Sulawesi region.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ambassis interrupta to find many related words and phrases!