On this page:
"Amber Lake" is a 2011 drama thriller film written and directed by Joe Robert Cole.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Lauren Craniotes
- executive producers: Jace Hall, Chris Dechert, Chris Bruno
- written by Joe Robert Cole
- based on a story by Joe Robert Cole, Mekenna Melvin, Natalie Smyka & Polly Cusumano
- Eric Anthony as Cop Carrying Body
- Carmen Argenziano as Patrick Thomas
- Curt Butrum as Guy in bed
- Jesse Cohen as Miskwi League Coach
- Polly Cusumano as Amber Thomas
- Melissa Kite as Nancy Hannold
- Mekenna Melvin as Amber Hannold
- Timothy V. Murphy as Sergeant Eugene Stockard
- Heather Platt as Restaurant employee
- Tiffany Puhy as Miskwi Coach's Wife
- Natalie Smyka as Amber Allen
- cinematography by Collin Brink
- edited by Joe Robert Cole
- music by Gerard K. Marino
- costume design by Tiffany Puhy
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- tagline: Three sisters. Two days. One dead father.
- released on
- official website: amberlakefilm.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amber Lake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Cambric Mask (1899)
A Romance by Robert William Chambers
The outlet to Amber Lake is a dark and narrow stream, flowing silently under thickly leaved branches which interlace high overhead. Here the great belted kingfisher amuses its big-mouthed young with endless performances on the rattle ; here ...
by John Kenneth Muir
A rich, eccentric couple, Tim and Amber Lake, break Bad Brains Johnson out ofprison to help them acquire kryptonite.
by Donald J. Orth
Amber Lake: lake, 1.4 mi. long, flows W to Kroto Creek , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amber Lake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMBER LAKE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amber Lake!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amber Lake for some fun with words!