On this page:
Definition of the noun amber lily
What does amber lily mean as a name of something?
- plant having basal grasslike leaves and a narrow open cluster of starlike yellowish-orange flowers atop a leafless stalk; southwestern United States; only species of Anthericum growing in North America
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Anthericum torreyi
- more generic term: liliaceous plant = plant growing from a bulb or corm or rhizome or tuber
- member of: Anthericum / genus Anthericum = genus of Old World (mainly African) perennial herbs
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Who is Amber Lily?
Amber Lily Solberg, better known as simply Amber Lily, is an American singer, actress, and dancer from San Francisco, California. She was featured on Radio Disney's "Next Big Thing", or "N.B.T.".
- born in (18 years ago) in Los Angeles
- profession: Actor, singer
- genres: Hip hop music, Rhythm and blues, Pop music, Dance music
- albums: "Amber Lily", "Coming To Life"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amber Lily
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... 10 digressing, digression, meandering ambagious: 10 roundabout amber: 4 gold; 11 yellow-brown; 14 brownish-yellow amberjack: 9 amberfish amber lily: 17 Anthericum torreyi ambiance: 8 ambience; 10 atmosphere ambidexter: 7 trimmer, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amber Lily
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amber Lily
If you need images about Amber Lily for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amber Lily to find many related words and phrases!