On this page:
- Amber Liu, better known mononymously as Amber, is a Taiwanese-American member of SM Entertainment's quintet pop girl group f. Aside from her rapping skills, she is also known as the girl with a boyish image, different from the usual sweet and girly image of other Korean girl groups.
- also known as Amber Josephine Liu, Amber, 刘逸云, Liú Yìyún, 劉逸雲, Llama, Dino, Eunyoung, Josephine, アンバー・ジョセフィーン・リウ, ユ・イルン, Làuh Yahtwàhn, Amber Fx
- born on (23 years ago) in Los Angeles
- nationality: Taiwan, United States of America
- profession: Singer, musician, master of ceremonies, rapper, dancer, composer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: K-pop, Dance-pop
- Amber Liu: Amber Christine Liu Chang is an American former professional tennis player and the wife of fellow tennis pro Michael Chang. At Stanford University, she was a two-time NCAA singles champion in 2003 and 2004. Her highest ranking was World No. 241 in singles and No. 600 in doubles.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amber Liu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMBER LIU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amber Liu!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amber Liu to see it in context!