On this page:
- Amber Valley is a local government district and borough in Derbyshire, England. It takes its name from the River Amber and covers a semi-rural area with a number of small towns formerly based around coal mining and engineering. The parliamentary constituency of Amber Valley covers a similar area.
- Amber Valley is a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the UK Parliament since 2010 by Nigel Mills of the Conservative Party.
- part of United Kingdom
"Amber Valley" a.k.a. "Amber Valley (Sing Me Softly version)" is a composition.
- music by Ayako Saso
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Amber Valley
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul Robert Magocsi
On theprairies, where segregated education was enforced by geography and convention rather thanby law,the black schools disappeared inthe 1920s ascommunity populations declined everywhere exceptin Amber Valley, whose remote ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amber Valley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amber Valley
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Amber Valley
A monochrome version of a shot from some time ago; looking across the Derbyshire countryside from Butterley toward Swanwick.
Photo credit: Dun.can
- The Amber Valley, Derbyshire
Photo credit: Loz Flowers
- Amber Valley mid-summi
amber valley always have great apparatus routines and dodgy costumes! look at the height though!
Photo credit: lindz graham
- Amber Valley, Coxbench, Derbyshire
The village of Coxbench in the Borough of Amber Valley in Derbyshire. Photo Taken: 06/03/12
Photo credit: eamoncurry123
- Amber Valley Sign
The sign at the AVBC Offices Belper
Photo credit: The Local People Photo Archive
- Zebra at Amber Valley (Howick, SA)
Photo credit: Rob Enslin
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amber Valley to see it in context!