On this page:
Definition of the noun amberbell
What does amberbell mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- eastern North American dogtooth having solitary yellow flowers marked with brown or purple and spotted interiors
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Erythronium americanum americanum / form Erythronium americanum americanum / Erythronium flavum / species Erythronium flavum / Erythronium americanum
- synonyms of amberbell: trout lily / yellow adder's tongue
- more generic terms: dog's-tooth violet / dogtooth / dogtooth violet = perennial woodland spring-flowering plant
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amberbell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Carole J. Skelly
bells May bells Dracaena draco dragon‧s blood Erythronium americanum adder‧stongue amberbell dogtoothviolet erythronium lamb‧s tongue rattlesnake violet snake leaf trout lily yellow adder‧stongue yellow erythronium yellow snakeleaf.
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
americanum Ker Gawler English: amberbell, trout lily E. californicum Purdy English: fawn lily E. citrinum S.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amberbell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3B3E1R1B3E1L1L1
The value of this 9-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amberbell to find many related words and phrases!