On this page:
Definition of the noun Ambicholestes
What does Ambicholestes mean as a name of something?
Ambicholestes is a genus of Ischyroceridae, described by Just in 1998.
- synonym: genus Ambicholestes
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Ischyroceridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Ambicholestes is a subgenus of Ambicholestes, described by Just in 1998.
Phrases with Ambicholestes
- Ambicholestes Poorei
- Ambicholestes Thetis
- Ambicholestes Minutus
- Ambicholestes Berentsae
- Ambicholestes Magellani
- Ambicholestes Trilobatus
- Ambicholestes Cygnatratus
- Ambicholestes Squamiferus
- Ambicholestes crassicornis
- species Ambicholestes crassicornis
- genus Ambicholestes
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambicholestes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3B3I1C3H4O1L1E1S1T1E1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 22 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ambicholestes to find many related words and phrases!