On this page:
Definition of the noun Amblycorypha rotundifolia
What does Amblycorypha rotundifolia mean as a name of something?
Amblycorypha rotundifolia is a species of Amblycorypha, described by Scudder, S.H. in 1862.
- synonyms: species Amblycorypha rotundifolia / Phylloptera rotundifolia / species Phylloptera rotundifolia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Orthoptera
- family: Tettigoniidae
- genus: Amblycorypha
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Amblycorypha rotundifolia
- Amblycorypha Rotundifolia Parvipennis
- Subspecies Amblycorypha Rotundifolia Iselyi
- Subspecies Amblycorypha Rotundifolia Parvipennis
- Species Amblycorypha Rotundifolia
Printed books with definitions for Amblycorypha rotundifolia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Friedrich von Hellwald
Amblycorypha rotundifolia is a small species with oblong elytra, which is very common throughout the Northern States and Canada. The ovipositor is quite broad, much curved and roughly serrated both above and below. A. oblongifolia is a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amblycorypha rotundifolia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amblycorypha rotundifolia to find many related words and phrases!