On this page:
Definition of the noun Amblyopsoides
What does Amblyopsoides mean as a name of something?
Amblyopsoides is a genus of Mysidae, described by O. Tattersall in 1955.
- synonym: genus Amblyopsoides
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Mysida
- family: Mysidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amblyopsoides is a genus of Erythropini.
Phrases with Amblyopsoides
Phrases starting with the word Amblyopsoides:
Phrases ending with the word Amblyopsoides:
Other phrases containing the word Amblyopsoides:
- species Amblyopsoides obtusa
- species Amblyopsoides halleyi
- species Amblyopsoides crozetii
- species Amblyopsoides ohilinii
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amblyopsoides
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3B3L1Y4O1P3S1O1I1D2E1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 23 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amblyopsoides to find many related words and phrases!