On this page:
Definition of the noun Amblyotrypauchen
What does Amblyotrypauchen mean as a name of something?
Amblyotrypauchen is a genus of Gobiidae, described by Hora in 1924.
- synonym: genus Amblyotrypauchen
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Perciformes
- family: Gobiidae
- species Amblyotrypauchen arctocephalus
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Amblyotrypauchen
Phrases starting with the word Amblyotrypauchen:
Phrase ending with the word Amblyotrypauchen:
Other phrases containing the word Amblyotrypauchen:
- Species Amblyotrypauchen Fraseri
- Species Amblyotrypauchen Arctocephalus
- Species Amblyotrypauchen Artcocephalus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amblyotrypauchen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3B3L1Y4O1T1R1Y4P3A1U1C3H4E1N1
The value of this 16-letter word is 33 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amblyotrypauchen to find many related words and phrases!