On this page:
Definition of the noun Ambophthalmos
What does Ambophthalmos mean as a name of something?
Ambophthalmos is a genus of Psychrolutidae, described by Jackson & Nelson in 1998.
- synonym: genus Ambophthalmos
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Scorpaeniformes
- family: Psychrolutidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Ambophthalmos
Phrases starting with the word Ambophthalmos:
Phrase ending with the word Ambophthalmos:
Other phrases containing the word Ambophthalmos:
- species Ambophthalmos angustus
- species Ambophthalmos magnicirrus
- species Ambophthalmos eurystigmatephoros
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambophthalmos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3B3O1P3H4T1H4A1L1M3O1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 27 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ambophthalmos to find many related words and phrases!