On this page:
- "Ambulances" is a musical single of Ladytron.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Ambulances" is a musical album of Daktari.
- released on
- Ambulances a.k.a. Ambulance: An ambulance is a vehicle for transportation of sick or injured people to, from or between places of treatment for an illness or injury, and in some instances will also provide out of hospital medical care to the patient. The word is often associated with road going emergency ambulances which form part of an emergency medical service, administering emergency care to those with acute medical problems.
- also known as 救護車
- Ambulances is an I-Team investigaton that aired on WCCO-TV news.
- award: - Peabody Award (ITeam Investigation), received by WCCO-TV
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ambulances
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Glenna R Schroeder-Lein
First lieutenants directed the ambulances atthe division level,a second lieutenant managed each brigade's ambulances, and sergeants were ...
by K. Bradley Penuel, Matt Statler
Air Ambulances One of the most important pieces of equipment in responding to injuries during or after a disaster is the air ambulance, an aircraft used for emergency medical assistance, especially in situations where ground ambulances are ...
Ambulances, in military phraseology, are hospital establishments moving with armies in the field, and organised for providing early surgical assistance to the wounded after battles. They are only prepared for affording help •f a more or less ...
Social Science and Policy by Mark Garrett
They are commonly used to manage any large fleet of vehicles, land or maritime, including delivery fleets, public and school transportation, and emergency vehicles like ambulances and fire engines. AVL systems are usefulfor any service ...
by Lyle J. Micheli, M.D.
require two ambulances to be present at televised sporting events, either due to the fact that many of the athletes are participating in highvelocity sports (most winter sports, e.g., bobsled, Alpine ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambulances
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ambulances
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Ambulances
The True Meaning of Christmas by Ambulances
Download free at...
See also the pronunciation examples of Ambulances!
Quotes about Ambulances
Scrabble value of A1M3B3U1L1A1N1C3E1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ambulances to see it in context!