On this page:
- "Ambulances" is a musical single of Ladytron.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Ambulances" is a musical album of Daktari.
- released on
- Ambulances a.k.a. Ambulance: An ambulance is a vehicle for transportation of sick or injured people to, from or between places of treatment for an illness or injury, and in some instances will also provide out of hospital medical care to the patient. The word is often associated with road going emergency ambulances which form part of an emergency medical service, administering emergency care to those with acute medical problems.
- also known as 救護車
- Ambulances is an I-Team investigaton that aired on WCCO-TV news.
- award: - Peabody Award (ITeam Investigation), received by WCCO-TV
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ambulances
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Outcomes Research: The Benefit of Health-IT by A. Hörbst, D. Hayn, G. Schreier
Dispatching ambulances is a demanding and stressful task for dispatchers. This is especially true in case of mass-casualty incidents. Therefore, the aim of this work was to investigate if and to what extent the dispatch operation of the Red ...
by Glenna R Schroeder-Lein
AMBULANCES vise the nurses, make sure everything was clean, and keep records and make reports about each trip. One of the assistant surgeons died in an ambulance train accident in 1864. While train travel could be extremely ...
by K. Bradley Penuel, Matt Statler
Air Ambulances One of the most important pieces of equipment in responding to injuries during or after a disaster is the air ambulance, an aircraft used for emergency medical assistance, especially in situations where ground ambulances are ...
Ambulances, in military phraseology, are hospital establishments moving with armies in the field, and organised for providing early surgical assistance to the wounded after battles. They are only prepared for affording help •f a more or less ...
by William K. Emerson
In 1915 a group of American volunteers, primarily college students, formed the Fig- "-102American Field Service to drive ambulances at the front. This service then became part of the French army.
by Peter Karsten
The Red Cross provided the poorly supplied regiments with toothbrushes, sleeping apparel, cots, canned goods—even ambulances. When the Army launched its overseas expeditionary forces to the Philippines, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambulances
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ambulances
Newcastle hospital entrance.
Photo credit: limaoscarjuliet
Video about Ambulances
The True Meaning of Christmas by Ambulances
Download free at...
See also the pronunciation examples of Ambulances!
Quotes about Ambulances
Scrabble value of A1M3B3U1L1A1N1C3E1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ambulances to see it in context!