Ambush At Cimarron Pass
On this page:
"Ambush at Cimarron Pass" is a 1958 Western film directed by Jodie Copelan, starring Scott Brady and Clint Eastwood. The film also features Margia Dean, Irving Bacon, Frank Gerstle, Baynes Barron, and William Vaughn. It was released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 24, 2013. It is the first time it has been released on any home video format, and is the only feature film ever directed by Copelan, who was primarily a film editor.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by John B. Mansbridge
- cinematography by John M. Nickolaus Jr.
- music by Bert Shefter, Paul Sawtell
- genres: Black-and-white, Western, Action/Adventure
- released in (57 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ambush At Cimarron Pass
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Ambush at Cimarron Pass (58, Jodie Copeland); and Lafayette Escadrille ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
Ambush at Cimarron Pass 1958 (a); ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ambush At Cimarron Pass
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: