On this page:
Ame a.k.a. Âme is a musical group, record producers.
- read more about Âme (musical artist)
Who is Ame?
Ame a.k.a. Ameona Almund is an actress.
- read more about Ameona Almund (actress)
- "Ame" a.k.a. "Âme" is a musical album of Âme & AME.
- read more about Âme
- "AME" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Origa
- "AME" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by 破矢ジンタ
- Ame is a fictional character from the 2012 animated film The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki.
- Ame is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like AME'S.
- Ame a.k.a. Yanesha' Language: Yanesha', also called Amuesha or Amoesha is a language spoken by the Amuesha people of Peru in central and eastern Pasco Region.
- also known as Amagues, Amoishe, Amuesha, Amajo, Amaje, Omage, Amuese, Amueixa, Amage, Amuetamo, Lorenzo
- AME a.k.a. Apparent mineralocorticoid excess syndrome: Apparent mineralocorticoid excess is an autosomal recessive disorder causing hypertension and hypokalemia. The condition responds to glucocorticoid treatment. It results from mutations in the HSD11B2 gene, which encodes the kidney isozyme of 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2. In an unaffected individual, this isozyme inactivates circulating cortisol to the less-active metabolite cortisone. The inactivating mutation leads to elevated local concentrations of cortisol in the kidney. Cortisol at high concentrations can cross-react and activate the mineralocorticoid receptor, leading to aldosterone-like effects in the kidney. This is what causes the hypokalemia, hypertension, and hypernatremia associated with the syndrome.
- read more about Apparent mineralocorticoid excess syndrome
- Ame a.k.a. Amé is a soft drink manufactured by Orchid Drinks Ltd, a subsidiary of Britvic. There are several flavours but none contain sugar. It comprises fruit juices and herbal extracts and is usually sold in 1-litre glass bottles. A television advertising campaign for Britvic, voiced by actor Tony Clarkin, ran with the slogan. "AME-as the Japanese call it, gentle rain".
- read more about Amé
- Ame a.k.a. hydroxysteroid (11-beta) dehydrogenase 2 is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ame
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Genetic Steroid Disorders (2013)
Chapter 6A. Apparent Mineralocorticoid Excess by Mabel Yau, Saroj Nimkarn
Severe AME is a well described but rare syndrome. The hallmark of AME is ...
Midzu ame is an extract of malt which has been used by the Japanese for a number of centuries.
Midzu ame is an extact of barley-malt and rice, in the proportion of about one part in ten, and hence may be termed a malted extract of rice.
Journalism: Its Relation to and Influence Upon the Political, Social, Professional, Financial and Commercial Life of the United States of America (1905)
n tennis ' L'ame is a new one in this country, but as a matter o fact it ~ ' »n iCayed here for nineteen years';.
A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide by Lauren Wilson, Kristian Bauthus
Cooking over an open ame is a direct cooking method whereby the food is cooked via a process called conduction. e ame comes in direct contact with the food itself or when its heat is transferred to the food via a conductive medium like a pan ...
by Great Britain: H.M. Treasury
The capital budget is not a control total; capital DEL is a control total and capital AME is a planning total. The capital budget includes: ~ capital formation and the acquisition of assets (including under finance leases) such as land, buildings, ...
Cinema and the Republic (2013)
Filming on the Margins in Contemporary France by Jonathan Ervine
to summarise, issuing an itf is a judicial decision whereas handing down an aMe is an administrative decision. opposition to the double peinelaw has been based around a variety of issues that farcy helpfully splits into two categories: ...
by Rosenberg, Weisfelder
AFRICAN METHODIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH (AME). This denomination was established in South Africa in 1896 when the Rev.
Origins, Experiences, and Culture. A-C. Volume 1
The African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church was formed as a protest against the treatment of African Americans by the white members of the St. George Methodist Episcopal Church in Philadelphia. In November 1787, Bishop Richard Allen ...
by Samuel S. Hill, Charles H. Lippy, Charles Reagan Wilson
During the 1870s the AME Church pressed on southward and westward into Alabama and Mississippi, and even beyond the Mississippi River into Louisiana, Texas, and Arkansas. North of the old Mason-Dixon line, the church spread into ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ame
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ame
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Ame
Click on an item to play that video:
- AME Meaning
Video shows what AME means. Alternate Mission Equipment.. Aviation Medical Examiner.. Amplitude Modulation Equivalent.. AME Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Nun definition in the Holy Quran -abdella ame mussa
- Alif lam meem definition in the Holy Quran -abdella ame mussa
Alif lam meem definition in the holy Quran -abdella ame mussa.
- Abdella ame mussa-how to use dreams interpretation(meaning)
- Masjid Al-Haram definition in english ----abdella ame mussa
Masjid Al-Haram definition in english ----abdella ame mussa.
- There isn't God but God meaning-------abdella ame mussa
There isn't God but God meaning-------abdella ame mussa.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ame!
Scrabble value of A1M3E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AME
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ame!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ame to see it in context!