On this page:
Definition of the noun amebiosis
What does amebiosis mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- infection by a disease-causing ameba
- lexical domain: States - nouns denoting stable states of affairs
- synonyms of amebiosis: amebiasis / amoebiasis / amoebiosis
- more generic term: protozoal infection = any infection caused by a protozoan
- more specific terms: amoebic dysentery / amebic dysentery = inflammation of the intestines caused by Endamoeba histolytica; usually acquired by ingesting food or water contaminated with feces
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amebiosis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Alan Lewis
amebiosis. amebiasis. amebism.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amebiosis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3E1B3I1O1S1I1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMEBIOSIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amebiosis!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amebiosis to find many related words and phrases!