The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun ameer:
On this page:
Definition of the noun ameer
What does ameer mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: ameers
- an independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia)
- regions: Arabia / Arabian Peninsula; Africa
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonyms of ameer: amir / emeer / emir
- more generic words: ruler / swayer = a person who rules or commands
- instance: Othman I / Osman I = the conqueror of Turkey who founded the Ottoman Empire and the Ottoman dynasty that ruled Turkey after the 13th century
Alternative definition of the noun ameer
- An emir
Who is Ameer?
Ameer is an actor.
- also known as Ameer-Bhai, Ameerbhai, S.B. Amin, Amirbhai, Amir, Ameer Bhai, Amir Bhai, Sameer-Aamer
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ameer (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ameer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Companions of the Prophet (Sahabah) by Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Kandhlawi (RA)
Hadhrat Umar & said, "Listen and obey (your Ameer) even though the person appointed as your Ameer is an Abyssinian slave with mutilated limbs.
by A L M Ameer
A L M Ameer is an author, Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Arbitrator and Certified Construction Auditor with exposure of Contractors, Consultants and Client construction environments for over 40 years. Construction loss owing to Frauds and ...
by David Scott Kastan
The Sahib, although seldom interrupting Ameer Ali, provides the external, corroborating narrative frame. William Sleeman was the British official given the main credit for the full investigation and eradication of Thuggee. Much can be learned ...
by Jatswan S. Sidhu
Development Ameer Ali. From Penury to Plenty: Development of Oil-Rich Brunei, 1906 to Present. Monograph Series, No. 2. Perth, Australia: Department of Economic Research, Murdoch University, 1996. Cleary, Mark, and Shuang Yann ...
by Victor E. Taylor, Charles E. Winquist
Shaw Davidson College, USA Ameer Showardy USA Beatrice Skordili Syracuse University, USA Eric Slauter Stanford University, USA Dan Smith Grinnell College . USA Ameer Sohrawardy USA James Stevens Cornell University, USA ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ameer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ameer
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Ameer
Click on an item to play that video:
- Ameer Meaning
Video shows what ameer means. An emir. Ameer Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ameer. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- Meaning of Wo Soye Lal Zar by Ameer e Ahlesunnat
- KGL's "Ameer Alkouloub" passenger safety video (Version Persian Language)
Demo in-cabin passenger safety announcement video (Version: Persian Language) Client: KGL Shipping Co. Produced by: Phoenix Media Production Producer ...
- Ameer khan Learn Bhojpuri Language
Ameer khan Learn Bhojpuri Language.
- MV8 Muslim Village Description,Food,Cottage,Structure of Lawyer, Ameer,Qadi Court Begins at 3:52
1. Food Corruption - McDonalds. Mason.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ameer!
Quotes about Ameer
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ameer"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1M3E1E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMEER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ameer!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ameer to see it in context!