On this page:
Who is Ameera al-Taweel?
Ameera Al-Taweel: Princess Ameera bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel Al-Otaibi often called Princess Ameera al-Taweel, in the English-language press, is a Saudi Arabian princess and philanthropist. Princess Ameera assumed the role of Vice Chairperson of Al-Waleed bin Talal Foundation and member of the board of trustees at Silatech. Raised by her divorced mother and her grandparents in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, she landed the opportunity of a lifetime at age 18, when she requested—and got—an interview with Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal for a school paper. Their 10-minute meeting turned into two hours. "We just clicked," she says. He was equally smitten, and nine months later they wed.
- also known as Amira al-Taweel, Princess Ameerah, Princess Ameera, Ameera bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel
- born on (32 years ago) in Riyadh, child of Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel
- nationality: Saudi Arabia
- religion: Islam
- education: Business Administration at University of New Haven
- profession: Businessperson, crown princess, philanthropist
- Marriage with Al-Waleed bin Talal
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ameera al-Taweel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: