On this page:
Definition of the noun Amegilla cingulata
What does Amegilla cingulata mean as a name of something?
Amegilla cingulata is a species of Eulaema, described by Fabricius in 1775.
- synonym: species Amegilla cingulata
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Apidae
- genus: Eulaema
- species: Eulaema cingulata
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Amegilla cingulata is a species of Amegilla.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amegilla cingulata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amegilla cingulata
If you need images about Amegilla cingulata for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Amegilla cingulata
Click on an item to play that video:
- Australian Blue Banded Bees (Amegilla cingulata) roosting on a vine
Male Blue Banded Bees roosting on a vine (Amegilla cingulata)
- Blue-banded bees (Amegilla cingulata)
Female blue-banded bees tending to their burrows.
- Blue Banded Bees (Amegilla cingulata)
Male Blue Banded bees (Amegilla cingulata) roosting on a vine for the evening.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amegilla cingulata to find many related words and phrases!