On this page:
- Amelia Edwards a.k.a. Amelia B. Edwards: Amelia Ann Blanford Edwards was an English novelist, journalist, traveller and Egyptologist.
- read more about Amelia B. Edwards
- Amelia Edwards a.k.a. Amy Edwards is an actress.
- read more about Amy Edwards (actress)
- Amelia Edwards a.k.a. Milly Edwards: Amelia "Milly" Edwards was a contestant on the third season of Australian Idol in 2005.
- read more about Milly Edwards
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amelia Edwards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Gothic Literature 1825-1914 (2009)
by Jarlath Killeen
A writer like Amelia Edwards is a very different matter.
by Peter Gordon, David Doughan
Society for the Promotion of Women's Suffrage This may be a garbled reference to the National Society for Women's Suffrage; in the early 1 870s Amelia Edwards and Emma Paterson seem to have been involved. Emilia Dilke ...
A Daily Life Encyclopedia by Peter Lacovara
Amelia Edwards in “A Thousand Miles Up the Nile” speculated that this would be a wonderful possibility, but it is without evidence. The great temple of Amun-Re at Karnak, however, was aligned on the rising of the midwinter sun, and its first ...
A Dictionary of the Bible (1893)
Comprising Its Antiquities, Biography, Geography, and Natural History by John Mee Fuller
Tomkins, Miss Amelia Edwards, Flinders Petrie, and F. L. Griffith. •ery country in Europe has now its Egypto- jists: in Holland are Dr. Leemans and '• Pleyte ; in Sweden, Dr. Lieblein and '. Piehl ; in Austria, Dr. Reinisch, Dr. von ; rgmann, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amelia Edwards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Amelia Edwards
Amelia Edwards - 19 Wharton St London WC1X 9PT
Amelia Edwards 1831-1892 Egyptologist and Writer lived here
Photo credit: Spudgun67
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amelia Edwards to see it in context!