On this page:
Who is Amelia Vega?
Amelia Vega Polanco is a Dominican musician, model and beauty pageant title holder. She became the first Dominican woman to be named Miss Universe, in 2003. At the age of 18, she was the youngest winner since 1994.
- also known as Victoria Amelia Vega Polanco, Amelia Victoria Vega Polanco, amelia_vega, Amélie, Amelia Vega Polanco, Amelia Vega de Horford, Amelia Victoria Vega Polanco de Guerra, Miss Universe 2003
- born on (31 years ago) in Santiago de los Caballeros, child of Patricia Polanco and Otto Vega
- nationality: Dominican Republic
- profession: Model, musician, actor
- Marriage with Al Horford since
- filmography: played Minerva in "The Lost City"
- TV series: "Miss Universe Pageant"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amelia Vega
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Amelia Vega for some fun with words!