Amelia Warner (actress)
On this page:
Who is Amelia Warner?
Amelia Warner is an English actress, as well as a musician who performs under the name Slow Moving Millie.
- also known as Millie, Amelia Catherine Bennett, Slow Moving Millie
- born on (33 years ago) in Liverpool, child of Annette Ekblom and Alun Lewis
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, songwriter, singer
- albums: "Renditions", "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want", "Beasts (From the Virgin Media TV Ad)"
- played Rosetta in "Love's Brother"
- played Simone in "Quills"
- played Shelly in "Winter Passing"
- played Maggie Barnes in "The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising"
- played Sophie in "Gone"
- played Laura in "Nine Lives"
- "Alpha Male"
- "Lorna Doone"
- played Alyssa in "The Echo"
- played Una Flux in "Æon Flux"
- played Fanny Price (Teenage Fanny) in "Mansfield Park"
- played Rachel in "The Other Side"
- official website: www.ameliawarner.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amelia Warner (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMELIA WARNER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amelia Warner!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amelia Warner to see it in context!