On this page:
Definition of the noun amen-ra
What does amen-ra mean as a name of something?
- Egyptian sun god; supreme god of the universe in whom Amen and Ra were merged; principal deity during Theban supremacy
- Amen-ra a.k.a. Lester Speight is a former American football player who has had subsequent careers as a professional wrestler and then actor. He achieved significant recognition for his portrayal of Terry Tate: Office Linebacker in a series of Reebok commercials that debuted during Super Bowl XXXVII.
- also known as The Mighty Rasta, Amen Ra, Rasta, Lester "Mighty Rasta" Speight, Lester 'Rasta' Speight, Lester 'The Mighty Rasta' Speight, Lester Rasta Speight, Terry Tate
- born on (52 years ago) in Baltimore, child of Richard Speight and Gussie Watson
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Wrestler, actor, american football player
- read more about Lester Speight (actor)
- Amen-Ra a.k.a. Ron Lawrence is a songwriter and actor.
- read more about Ron Lawrence (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amen-Ra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With an Index of English Words, King List and Geographical List with Indexes, List of Hieroglyphic Characters, Coptic and Semitic Alphabets by E. A. Wallis Budge
Amen-Ra, an official, 53a ; title of, 19a. Amen-Ra, 52a b, 435b .
by Joanne Pearson
Amen-Ra Temple its leader, and Moina Mathers, and it aimed to preserve the original Golden Dawn concepts. Its demise, along with the other splinter groups, including the Stella Matutina, was heralded by the publication by Israel Regardie of ...
by Molefi Kete Asante, Ama Mazama
Furthermore, “Amen-Ra king of the gods” nesu netjeru was a title given to illustrate the connection between Amen and the mightiest of the sun gods. Many Egyptian leaders were given names that reflected the name of Amen (e.g., Hatshepsut ...
by Gertrude Jobes
Aepytus Ai -r a Agag Agamemnon Agni Agohya Aharyu A le ma e on Alsvid Amarud A mar u du k Amaterasu Ambres Amen (Amen-Ra) Amitabha Amleth Ammon Anhöret Ansa Apis Apollo Ara Ariel Arthur Artinis Arusha Ar ya man Asari ...
A Dictionary of Theosophy (2005)
by Theodore Besterman
AMEN-RA, E. The hidden Ra, supreme god, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amen-Ra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMEN-RA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amen-Ra!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amen-Ra to find many related words and phrases!