America's Most Wanted
On this page:
America's Most Wanted: America's Most Wanted is an American television program produced by 20th Television, and was the longest-running program of any kind in the history of the Fox Television Network until it was announced on May 16, 2011 that the series was canceled after twenty-three years, with the final episode airing on June 18, 2011. The following September, America's Most Wanted 's host, John Walsh, announced that the program would resume on the cable network Lifetime later that year.
- begun on and completed on
- 941 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 25 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Stephen Chao & Michael Linder
- regular cast:
- genres: Reality television, Documentary film, Crime Fiction, Drama
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.amw.com
- "America's Most Wanted" is a musical album of DJ Sanj.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "America's Most Wanted" is a musical EP of Minch.
- released in (23 years ago)
- "America's Most Wanted" is a musical album of Calvin Richardson.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "America's Most Wanted" is a musical EP of Rotorik.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "America's Most Wanted" is a musical album of Mike Zito.
- America's Most Wanted a.k.a. The Oakland Raiders are a professional American football franchise based in Oakland, California. The Raiders began play in 1960 as a member of the American Football League; they have been members of the National Football League since the 1970 AFL–NFL merger. As of the 2014 season, the Raiders belong to the West division of the American Football Conference. Over the span of fifty-four seasons, the Raiders have experienced considerable success. Entering the 2014 season the Raiders have an all-time regular season record of 434–375–11, with a playoff record of 25–18.
- read more about Oakland Raiders
- America's Most Wanted: America's Most Wanted was a professional wrestling tag team consisting of "Wildcat" Chris Harris and "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm, who competed in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. They were managed in the later stage of their pairing by Gail Kim.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for America's Most Wanted
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about America's Most Wanted
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of America's Most Wanted to see it in context!