On this page:
America 2-Night: America 2Night is a talk show parody that ran in syndication in 1978. Produced by Norman Lear, it is actually the second season of "Fernwood 2Night". The locale has been moved to California to make it easier for celebrities to drop in. As in F2N, Barth Gimble is the host and Jerry Hubbard is his co-host. The music is provided by Happy Kyne and the Mirth-Makers.
- also known as America 2Night
- begun on and completed on (36 years ago)
- 65 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Norman Lear
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Satire
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing - Variety Series (Outstanding Writing in a Comedy-Variety or Music Series, For episode with Carol Burnett.) nomination for John Boni, Tom Dunsmuir, Jeremy Stevens, Robert Illes, Harry Shearer, James R. Stein, Tom Moore, Alan Thicke, Norman Stiles & Dan Wilcox
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Variety Series nomination for Alan Thicke
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for America 2-Night
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Program Open: “Tonight, almost live, its America 2-Night, thirty minutes ofTV on the U.B.S. Network, located on the UBS Broad- casting Mall in Alta Coma, California, the unfinished furniture capitol of the world, with W.D. “Bud” Prize. We' ll hear ...
by Vincent Terrace
Host/ narrator Douglas Fairbanks Jr Executive producer: Michael Snall Producer: Philip Strick Director: John Edwards Music: Robin Saunders Writer: John Edwards Syndicated 30 mins 9/81 65 AMERICA 2-NIGHT Satire. A spin-off from ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for America 2-Night
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about America 2-Night
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'America 2-Night"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1