On this page:
Definition of the noun Americamysis
What does Americamysis mean as a name of something?
Americamysis is a genus of Mysidae, described by Price, Heard & Stuck in 1994.
- synonym: genus Americamysis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Mysida
- family: Mysidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Americamysis is a genus of Mysidae, described by G.O. Sars in 1864.
Phrases with Americamysis
Phrases starting with the word Americamysis:
- Americamysis bahia
- Americamysis alleni
- Americamysis almyra
- Americamysis stucki
- Americamysis bigelowi
- Americamysis taironana
Phrase ending with the word Americamysis:
Other phrases containing the word Americamysis:
- species Americamysis bahia
- species Americamysis alleni
- species Americamysis almyra
- species Americamysis stucki
- species Americamysis bigelowi
- species Americamysis taironana
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Americamysis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1M3E1R1I1C3A1M3Y4S1I1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Americamysis to find many related words and phrases!