American angelica tree
On this page:
Definition of the noun american angelica tree
What does american angelica tree mean as a name of something?
- small deciduous clump-forming tree or shrub of eastern United States
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Aralia spinosa
- synonyms of American angelica tree: devil's walking stick / Hercules'-club
- more generic words: bush / shrub = a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- member of: genus Aralia = type genus of Araliaceae; large widely distributed genus of shrubs and trees and vines: spikenard
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American angelica tree
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
English: American angelica tree, devil's walking stick, Hercules' ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American angelica tree
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about American angelica tree
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'American angelica tree"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of American angelica tree to find many related words and phrases!