On this page:
- "American Assassin" is an action-thriller film directed by Jeffrey Nachmanoff and written by Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick.
- "American Assassin" is a film.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: History, Documentary film
- released in (8 years ago)
"American Assassin" is a book by Vince Flynn, published in (5 years ago).
- character: Mitch Rapp
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American Assassin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Vince Flynn Encyclopedia (2015)
• Abu Radih First Name: Abu • Last Name: Radih Positions or Titles: representative for Fatah in Lebanon Nationality: Palestinian Appeared in: American Assassin Died in: American Assassin Cause of Death: shot in the chest by Stan Hurley ...
an American assassin; born about 1840; became a lawyer in Chicago. In 1880, after the election of James A. Garfield to the presidency, Guiteau went to Washington presumably to secure the office of United ...
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
GUITEAU, CHARLEs JULIUs: an American assassin; b. about 1840; was a lawyer in Chicago. After the election of James A. Garfield to the presidency of the ...
by Michael Newton
Justice, and Freedom Everywhere, the notes demanded immediate freedom for aged German Nazi Rudolph Hess, American assassin Sirhan Sirhan, and five Croatian prisoners. Kreitlow expected all seven to meet him at Geneva's airport ...
by Phil Jimenez, John Wells
a South American assassin for the Pbme Planner's Cartel who coupled the image and tools of a nineteenth- century gaucho with futuristic enhancements. Astride a robotic silver flying stallion, the so - ...
The Encyclopedia Americana (1905)
A Universal Reference Library Comprising the Arts and Sciences, Literature, History, Biography, Geography, Commerce, Etc., of the World by Scientific American, inc
Guiteau, ge-to', Charles Julius, American assassin: b. about 1840; d.
Collier's New Encyclopedia (1921)
A Loose-leaf and Self-revising Reference Work ; with Illustrations and Ninety-six Maps
an American assassin; born about 1840; became a lawyer in Chicago. In 1880, after the election of James A. Garfield to the presidency, Guiteau went to Washington presumably to secure the office of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Assassin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Assassin to see it in context!