On this page:
"American Chinatown" is a 1996 drama and action film written and directed by Richard W. Park.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Henry Lee, Richard W. Park, Larry Larson
- executive producers: Moshe Bibiyan & Simon Bibiyan
- written by Richard W. Park
- cinematography by Janusz Fikora & Maximo Munzi
- music by Ron Adler
- genres: Martial Arts Film, Action Film, Drama
- released in (19 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Chinatown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
Despite these changes, Chinatown today retains its status as the historic first American Chinatown, one of San Francisco«s top tourist attractions, and the symbolic heart of Chinese communities throughout the Bay Area. Craig Canning ...
The Twentieth Century by Eric L. Haralson
The typical American Chinatown began asa segregated ghetto ...
An Encyclopedia of Places in American Popular Culture [3 volumes] by Gladys L. Knight
American Chinatown: A People's History of Five Neighborhoods. New York: Free Press. West, David.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Chinatown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Chinatown for some fun with words!