On this page:
American Chronicles is a documentary television program which was broadcast by Fox Broadcasting Company as part of its 1990 fall lineup.
- begun on (24 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Mark Frost & David Lynch
- regular cast: Richard Dreyfuss
- genre: Documentary film
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Camerawork (Farewell to the Flesh)
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Videotape Editors (Farewell to the Flesh)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Chronicles
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The American Chronicles ofJosé Martí: Journalism and Modernity in Spanish America. Hanover, N.H.: University Presses of New England, 2000. West, Alan.JoséMartí: Manof Poetry/Soldier of Freedom. Brookfield,Conn.: Millbrook Press ...
by M. Keith Booker
The American Chronicles of Jose Marti: Journalism and Modernity in Spanish America. Trans. Jennifer French and Katherine Semler. Hanover, NH: UP of New England, 2000. Rowley, Hazel. Christina Stead: A Biography. Port Melbourne ...
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
The American Chronicles of José Martí: Journalism and Modernity in Spanish America.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Chronicles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Chronicles for some fun with words!