On this page:
"American Cousins" is a romantic comedy about a Scots-Italian fish and chip shop owner who gives refuge to his Mafia relatives when they go on the run. It was voted one of the top three Scottish films of all time by readers of The List magazine.
- countries: United Kingdom, Scotland
- language: English Language
- director: Don Coutts
- producer: Margaret Matheson
- written by Sergio Casci
- cinematography by Jerry Kelly
- edited by Lindy Cameron
- music by Donald Shaw
- genres: Romantic comedy, Action Film, Crime Fiction, Family, Action/Adventure, Crime Drama, Gangster Film, Comedy, Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - BAFTA Award for Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer nomination for Sergio Casci
- official website: www.american-cousins.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Cousins
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Martin-Jones
As was the case with Capaldi's films, the story of immigrant origins in American Cousins is a direct result of screenwriter Sergio Casci's family background.
by Mark Juergensmeyer, Wade Clark Roof
Like its European and North American cousins, Latin American Pentecostalism is conservative in matters of biblical interpretation and theological reflection. Articulating a Spirit-based discipleship founded on the charismatic gifts (e.g., speaking ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Cousins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about American Cousins
Photo by Monika Lind
Photo credit: Monika.Lind
Quotes about American Cousins
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'American Cousins"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Cousins to see it in context!