On this page:
- also known as Amerikanskaja doč, Amerikanskaya doch
- countries: Russia, Kazakhstan
- language: Russian Language
- executive producer: Boris Giller
- production design by Devon Derby
- art direction by Joseph Matheny
- written by Alexander Borodyanski & Karen Shakhnazarov
- Armen Dzhigarkhanyan as Ardov
- Allison Whitbeck as Anya
- Vladimir Mashkov as Varakin
- Mariya Shukshina as Helen
- Steven Epp as David
- Johnny Hayes as Police Chief
- Malcolm Brownson as Bill
- Jennifer Davis as Jane
- Dale Morris as Martin
- Teddy Lane Jr. as Smith
- Mariann V. Carothers as Hairdresser
- Brian Laurence as Brian
- Robin Huntington as Mrs. Bolt
- Charlie Samuel as Police Officer #1
- Kim Daffisi-Brown as Police Officer #2
- cinematography by Vladimir Shevtsik
- edited by Lidiya Milioti
- music by Anatoly Kroll
- costume design by Sasha Levinson & Vera Romanova
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- rating: 12+ (RU)
- released in (21 years ago)
- award: - Nika Award for Best Sound nomination for Igor Mayorov
"American daughter" is a book by Era Bell Thompson.
- subjects: United States of America, Demographics of the United States, African American, History of the United States, North Dakota
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American Daughter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Writing through Jane Crow (2014)
Race and Gender Politics in African American Literature by Ayesha K. Hardison
American Daughter is a political treatiseonracial tolerance and the reallifestoryof Thompson'sracial and gender socialization. As a result it is difficult to distinguish in the text between the literal and the figurative. Thompson suggests as much ...
by Jackson R. Bryer, Mary C. Hartig
An American Daughter, setinWashington, ...
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
a body in the Reformed Church of Holland, and in its American daughter, corresponding to a presbytery. It is composed of the pastors and some elders in a iven district, and is intermediate between a consistory an a ...
by Victoria Boynton, Jo Malin
and Era Bell Thompson (American Daughter 1946) that circumvent the social reality of racism in America, Ann Moody's unfiltered voice ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Daughter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about American Daughter
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'American Daughter"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Daughter for some fun with words!