On this page:
- "American Girls" a.k.a. "Bring It On" is a 2000 teen comedy film that was directed by Peyton Reed and written by Jessica Bendinger. It was followed by four direct-to-video sequels, none of which contain any of the original cast members: Bring It On Again, which shared producers with the original, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Bring It On: In It to Win It, and Bring It On: Fight to the Finish.
- read more about Bring It On
- "American Girls" is a 1918 Dutch silent drama film directed by Maurits Binger.
- country: Netherlands
- directors: Maurits Binger & Louis Davids
- producer: Maurits Binger
- written by Maurits Binger & Louis Davids
- music by Ben Geijsel
- genres: Silent film, Drama
- released on (97 years ago)
- "American Girls" is a single by the American rock band Counting Crows. It is the second track on their fourth studio album Hard Candy and features Sheryl Crow on backing vocals.
- music and lyrics by Adam Duritz
- "American Girls" is a 2002 single by Counting Crows featuring Sheryl Crow.
- also known as American Girls (disc 1), American Girls (disc 2)
- released on (13 years ago)
- "American Girls" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by Rivers Cuomo
American Girls were an all-women band based in California, USA.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Girls
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Facing the Challenges by Catherine Fisher Collins
Adolescent obesity among African American girls is a multifactorial problem in which a variety of determinants combine forming a complex mixture which is flavored with cultural, genetic, psychological, societal, and environmental ingredients.
by Jessie Carney Smith
Generally played by African American girls, these games are encoded with messages about African American culture. Through rhythms, chants, songs, and syncopated hand claps, girls learn interdependence and confidence. Cheers ...
by Edith Wen-Chu Chen
Lee and Sabina Vaught, “'You Can Never Be Too Rich or Too Thin': Popular and Consumer Culture and the Americanization of Asian American Girls and Young Women,” The Journal of Negro Education 72, no.
by William Lines Hubbard
United States soldiers, marines, imperial guards, American girls, slaves, natives and attendants. Sulu, or Jolo, is the largest of the southerly islands in the Philippine group. The Sultan, whose real name is Hadji Mohammed Jamulul Ki- Ram, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Girls
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about American Girls
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about All American Girls.
Quotes about American Girls
Italian girls are famous for being snobby and expecting men to make the first move. In America, if I don't make eye contact, the guys won't come over and talk. American girls just go for it. You men are spoiled. (Silvia Colloca)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Girls to see it in context!