On this page:
- "American Heart" is a 1992 film by Martin Bell, starring Edward Furlong and Jeff Bridges. It was nominated for the Independent Spirit Award in a number of categories, and won in the Best Male Lead category.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Jeff Bridges
- executive producer: Cary Brokaw
- based on a story by Martin Bell
- casting by Cecily Adams
- cinematography by James R. Bagdonas
- edited by Nancy Baker
- music by James Newton Howard
- costume design by Beatrix Aruna Pasztor
- genres: Indie film, Family Drama, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (23 years ago)
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Cinematography nomination for James R. Bagdonas
- Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature nomination for Martin Bell, Rosilyn Heller, Jeff Bridges
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead nomination for Jeff Bridges
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female nomination for Lucinda Jenney
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Male nomination for Edward Furlong
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead, received by Jeff Bridges
- "American Heart" is a 2013 documentary film directed by Chris Newberry.
- "American Heart" is a composition.
- "American Heart" is a musical single of Faith Hill.
- released on
- "American Heart" is a musical album of Adrenalin.
- released in (31 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Heart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Obesity (2008)
by Kathleen Keller
tHe AmeRIcAn HeARt Association (AHA) is a voluntary health agency whose mission is “to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke.” The AHA has its roots in the Association for the Prevention and Relief of Heart ...
4 Volume Set by Terry Mizrahi, Larry Davis
and rheumatic heart disease (American Heart Association, 1995). Significant gender ...
by Immanuel Ness
million paying members—known as ''volunteers''—the American Heart Asso- ciation (AHA) is the largest organization in the United States dedicated to fighting cardiovascular diseases and strokes. These related illnesses are the ...
by Edith Wen-Chu Chen
FURTHER READING American Heart Association (AHA). http://www. americanheart.org. Cardiovascular health information in Chinese and Vietnamese. Chen, Jyu-LinL, and Yuaner, Wu Y. “Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Chinese American ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Heart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about American Heart
Click on an item to view that photo:
- American Heart
Photo credit: frankieleon
- American Heart Association
Photo credit: sueperb_designs
- American Heart Association Donation
Yankees at Orioles 09/09/13
Photo credit: Keith Allison
- American Heart Association Walk
There were over 1,000 folks, they raised over $500,000 - they weather was perfect for walking.
Photo credit: Tobyotter
- American Heart Assoc. Walk
Photo credit: Tobyotter
Quotes about American Heart
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Heart to see it in context!