American High School
is an acrostic for ahs.
On this page:
"American High School" is a 2009 direct-to-DVD coming-of-age romantic comedy film written and directed by Sean Patrick Cannon and starring Jillian Murray, Aubrey O'Day, Talan Torriero and Martin Klebba. It was released on April 7, 2009 in the US. Trini Lopez makes a guest appearance as the performer at the Prom.
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- Jillian Murray as Gwen Adams
- Martin Klebba as Principal Mann
- Nikki Ziering as Miss Apple
- Talan Torriero as Holden Adams
- Aubrey O'Day as Hilary Weiss
- Brian Drolet as Jonny Awesome
- Hoyt Richards as Kip Dick
- Alex Murrel as Dixie
- Pat Jankiewicz as Mr Seuss
- Davida Williams as Trixie
- James E. Foley as Matt Mysterio
- Maxie J. Santillan Jr. as Tee-Pee
- Kyle Sabihy as Buzz Dick
- Madison Dylan as Candi
- Scotty Kyle as Doogie
- Kelli Nordhus as Sydney
- Deborah Lelah as Jamie
- Leandro Maeder as Chester
- Cameron Goodman as Jo Awesome
- Miriam Lelah as Miss Brainiac
- Ashley Ann Cook as Zoey
- Ashley Morey as Alice
- Elwood Carlisle as The Janitor
- Trini López
- Jordan Olivia Bell as Campfire Girl
- Jared Burton as Football Jock
- Michelle Campbell as Girl on Intercom
- Mark Charran as Brooks
- Jennifer DiBella as Rejected Cutie
- Meghan Falcone as Rape Victim
- Ansherria Jenkins as Outraged Mom
- Matthew Glen Johnson as Holden Adams
- Regan Licciardello as Gwen Adams
- David Light as Angry British Father
- Janet Lopez as High School Student
- Rebecca Nashleanas as Girl in Restaurant
- Amber Perkins as Jonny's Girl
- Meytal Sabbah as Angry Woman
- Kaliya Skye as Campfire Girl
- Robert Starkey as Hilary Weiss Supporter
- Nick Turner as Skateboarder
- genres: Romantic comedy, Teen film, Romance Film, Sex comedy, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (7 years ago)
American High School is a public secondary school located in Fremont, California. It is one of five public high schools within the Fremont Unified School District. The school receives its students through the American High School attendance area boundary set by the district. It was a California Distinguished School from 2005 to 2009.
- also known as American High School, Fremont; American High School, main campus
- part of United States of America, California, Fremont
- official website: www.fremont.ca.k12.us/ahs
American High School: The American Patriots Senior High School, or The American High School is a high school located in Country Club, unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida. The principal is Francisco Garnica. The school has been named a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- official website: americanshs.org
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American High School
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mehmet Odekon
Research specific to American Graduate's influence, as well as the overall decreasing dropout rates among American high school students, shows that the initiative has proven effective in implementing several successful strategies that were ...
An Encyclopedia of Places in American Popular Culture [3 volumes] by Gladys L. Knight
Prior to the nightmarish tragedy that unfolded there on April 20, 1999, Columbine was an archetypal American high school in the suburbs, little known to the nation or the world. But then two students terrorized students and faculty with guns ...
by Kofi Lomotey
Robert Kelley and African American high school students living in East Nashville had to cross the Cumberland River and pass...
An Encyclopedia of the American Mosaic by Charles A. Gallagher, Cameron D. Lippard
the only African American high school in the city.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American High School
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about American High School
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about American High School
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American High School to see it in context!