On this page:
"American Legacy" is a film, directed by Andrew Stegmeyer.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Black comedy, Indie film, Comedy
- released in (7 years ago)
- American Legacy is a quarterly magazine that covers the subjects of African-American history and culture. It was founded in 1995 by Rodney J. Reynolds and is published by RJR Communications, Inc. As of 2007, the magazine had circulation of 500,000, 80 percent of which was free distribution via schools, black churches, and other organizations.
- official website: www.americanlegacymag.com
- American Legacy is a 2013 Telly Award winning ad, created by Legacy Worldwide.
- award: - Telly Award for TV Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Film/Video - Political/Commentary, received by Legacy Worldwide
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American Legacy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania
Our Anglo- American legacy is a common heritage of language, art and literature, of kinship and ideals. Since Magna Charta the spirit of our common law and the genius of our democratic institutions have developed first in identity and then in ...
A Force for Diversity by David Rohall, Morten G. Ender, Michael D. Matthews
American legacy is a model for understanding diversity in the military representing both the challenges and successes of diversifying the services. The goal of this chapter is to provide a heuristic device for understanding the inclusion of ...
The Age of Auden (2010)
Postwar Poetry and the American Scene by Aidan Wasley
Auden's American legacy is a characteristically paradoxical one, reflecting the difficulty critics seem to have in accounting for Auden's place in American poetry. Auden defined America, and American poetry, as an absence of—or more ...
by Kathleen Fearn-Banks, Anne Burford-Johnson
Spirit, a physical, nutritional, and spiritual fitness show; American Legacy, profiling African American heroes and discoveries as featured in the magazine American Legacy; Cowboys of Color, a look at African American, Hispanic, and Native ...
by Yo Jackson
THE AMERICAN LEGACY OF HYPODESCENT Miscegenation was a major force in pre-Revolu- tionary War America. Miscegenation refers to sexual relations between people of different races leading to the birth of children. During this time ...
An Encyclopedia by Linda S. Cordell, Kent Lightfoot, Francis McManamon, George Milner
Town Creek Indian Mound: A Native American Legacy (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1995); Ferguson, Leland G., “Foreword,” in Town ...
by Jonathan H. X. Lee, Kathleen M. Nadeau
institutionalize the Japanese American legacy. Bruce T. Kaji, a prominent Japanese American banker, along with esteemed war veterans Col. Young Oak Kim and Yoshio “Buddy” Mamiya, are the three founders of the JANM. Initial funds to ...
by Leslie Alexander
ResidentialApartheid: The American Legacy. Los Angeles: CAAS Publications, 1994. Immergluck, Dan.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Legacy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about American Legacy
Washington DC - American Legacy Foundation
(cc) Shashi Bellamkonda blog.networksolutions.com or...
Photo credit: ShashiBellamkonda
Quotes about American Legacy
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'American Legacy"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Legacy to see it in context!