On this page:
Definition of the noun american mastodont
What does american mastodont mean as a name of something?
- mastodon of North America; in some classifications considered a mammoth rather than a mastodon
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonyms of American mastodont: American mastodon / Mammut americanum
- more generic words: mastodon / mastodont = extinct elephant-like mammal that flourished worldwide from Miocene through Pleistocene times
- member of: genus Mammut / genus Mastodon / Mammut = extinct type genus of the Mammutidae: mastodons
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American mastodont
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of American mastodont to find many related words and phrases!