On this page:
- "American Nightmare" a.k.a. "The Purge" is a 2013 American science fiction action thriller horror film written and directed by James DeMonaco. It stars Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey, Adelaide Kane and Max Burkholder. It is the first installment in DeMonaco's The Purge.
- read more about The Purge
- "American Nightmare" is a 1983 horror film shot in Canada. It is directed by Don McBrearty.
- "American Nightmare" is a 2002 crime horror and thriller film written by and directed by Jon Keeyes.
- also known as Agonia
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Jon Keeyes & Richard T. Carey
- production design by Troy Blevins & Lowen Shivers
- art direction by Eric Whitney
- written by Jon Keeyes
- casting by Shelly Shivers
- cinematography by Brad Walker
- edited by Robert J. Castaldo
- music by Peter Gannon, David Rosenblad
- costume design by Debra Knotts
- genres: Horror, Crime Fiction, Thriller
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
"American Nightmare" is a book by Don Pendleton.
- Hal Brognola
- Aaron Kurtzman
- Mack Bolan
- Jack Grimaldi
- Leo Turrin
- "American Nightmare" is a musical EP of Give Up the Ghost.
- released on (15 years ago)
- "American Nightmare" is a composition.
- music by Glenn Danzig
- "American Nightmare" is a musical album of Cut Throat.
American Nightmare a.k.a. Give Up the Ghost is a hardcore punk band from Boston, Massachusetts.
- read more about Give Up the Ghost
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Nightmare
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The New Asian Hemisphere (2009)
The Irresistible Shift of Global Power to the East by Kishore Mahbubani
An American nightmare is an unstable Mexico. Hence, in each financial crisis in Mexico, America has intervened decisively to stabilize Mexico to prevent a flood of refugees from Mexico to the US. Iraq is Iran's Mexico. Any instability in Iraq will ...
by Bruce Elliott Johansen
Indian Treaties: American Nightmare. Seattle: Outdoor Empire Publishing, 1976. Williams, Paul, and Curtis Nelson. The Tree and the Great Law of Peace. Ottawa: Royal Commission on Aboriginal Peoples, in press. Williams, Robert A., Jr. The ...
by Kofi Lomotey
American nightmare: The history of Jim Crow. New York: St. Martin's Griffin Press. Williams, H. A. (2005). Self-taught: African American education in slavery and freedom. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press. Woodward, C. V. (1957) .
by Leslie M Alexander, Walter C. Rucker Jr.
American Nightmare: The History of Jim Crow. New York: St. Martin's Press, 2002. Woodward, C. Vann. The Strange Career of Jim Crow. 1955 .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Nightmare
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about American Nightmare
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about The American Nightmare.
Quotes about American Nightmare
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Nightmare for some fun with words!