On this page:
"American Perfekt" is a 1997 road movie/thriller/drama film written and directed by Paul Chart, produced by Irvin Kershner. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Irvin Kershner
- written by Paul Chart
- cinematography by William Wages
- genres: Crime Fiction, Thriller, Action Film, Crime Thriller, Psychological thriller, Action/Adventure, Action Thriller, Drama
- tagline: The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (17 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Perfekt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Perfekt for some fun with words!