On this page:
"American Reel" is a 1999 drama film directed by Mark Archer and starring David Carradine, Michael Maloney, and Mariel Hemingway. The film is set in Chicago, Illinois, though primary filming locations included Fort Wayne, Indiana, Waterloo, Indiana, and Hicksville, Ohio.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Scott Fivelson, Darrell Griffin, Jordan Rush
- production design by DeChelle Rice
- written by Junior Burke & Scott Fivelson
- Mariel Hemingway as Disney Rifkin
- David Carradine as James Lee Springer
- Michael Maloney as Jason Fields
- Marina Anderson as Commercial Director
- Maite Arnedo as Female Record Executive #2
- Larissa Borkowski as Natasha
- Frank Casagrande as Pony-Tailed Record Exec.
- Natalie Christian
- Troy Clark as James' Cousin
- Jason Dixie as Film Producer #1
- cinematography by Tony Hettinger
- edited by George T. Kelly Jr.
- music by Thom Bishop
- costume design by Rebecca Shea
- genres: Buddy film, Music, Drama
- released in (16 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Reel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
The North American Reel Barn dancers and square dancers in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Reel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Reel for some fun with words!