On this page:
- "American Ride" is a song written by Joe West and Dave Pahanish, and performed by American country music artist Toby Keith. It is the first single and the title track for Keith's 13th studio album, released in October 2009. Released in July 2009 as the 47th single of his career, it debuted at No. 38 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. It became his 19th Number One hit on the chart dated October 10, 2009.
- "American Ride" is the thirteenth studio album by American country music artist Toby Keith. It was released on October 6, 2009, under Keith's personal label, Show Dog Nashville. Its lead-off single is the title track, which became his 19th No. 1 single on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts in October. The album includes 12 songs, 11 of which Keith wrote or co-wrote, and one of which is a tribute to Wayman Tisdale. This was Keith's last album of the Show Dog Nashville label before merging with Universal South into Show Dog-Universal Music. As of June 2014, the album has sold 500,000 copies and was certified Gold in the U.S. by the RIAA.
- genre: Country
- released on (6 years ago)
- "American Ride" is a musical album by Willie Nile.
- "American Ride" is a 2009 single album by Toby Keith.
- released on (5 years ago)
"American Ride" is a film, directed by Carey Borth.
- starring: Mark Borchardt
- genres: Sports, Documentary film
- released in (10 years ago)
- American Ride is a 2012 Telly Award winning TV program.
- begun on (4 years ago)
- 77 episodes of 25 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- American Ride is a 2012 Telly Award winning ad.
- award: - Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable Commercial - Low Budget (under $1,000), received by BYU Broadcasting
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American Ride
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Judith Siefring
North American ride roughshod over:seeROUGHSHOD. someone or something rides again used to indicate that someone or something has reappeared unexpectedly and with new vigour. ride shotgun travel as a guard in the seat next to the driver of a vehicle. ride in the passenger seat of a vehicle. act as a protector . chiefly North American a rough (oreasy) ride a difficult (or easy) time doing something. take ...
by John Ayto
North American ride roughshod over: see ROUGHSHOD. ride shotgun 0 travel as a guard in the seat next to the driver of a vehicle. 6 ride in the passenger seat of a vehicle. 9 act as a protector. chiefly North American ride a tiger: see TIGER. roller -coaster ride: see ROLLER-COASTER. a rough (or easy) ride a difficult (or easy) time doing Something. take someone for a ride deceive or cheat Someone. informal rig (in) full rig (wearing) smart or ceremonial clothes. informal right bang to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Ride
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about American Ride
Native American Ride
Photo credit: 5chw4r7z
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Ride to see it in context!