On this page:
"American Strays" is a 1996 American Comedy-Drama film which follows three interwoven stories of desert travelers as they converge on a small diner.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Michael Covert
- producer: Frank Agrama
- art direction by Denise Hudson
- music by John R. Graham
- genres: Action Film, Crime Fiction, Action/Adventure, Indie film, Black comedy, Crime Comedy, Comedy, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (18 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Strays
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Strays to see it in context!