On this page:
- also known as Swing Americano
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Jon Hart & Mathew Kaufman
- producers: Christian Hoagland, Mathew Kaufman, Gretchen McGowan
- executive producers: Jason Kliot & Joana Vicente
- based on a story by Jon Hart
- cinematography by Christian Hoagland
- edited by Keith Reamer
- music by Phylr
- genres: Documentary film, History, Biographical film
- released on (6 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for American Swing
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Peter Haggett
Troops stationed in western Africa injected the newest sounds of Big Band and American Swing into highlife. After the war, touring western African bands continued ...
by Kari Juusela
South African music style combining South African marabi with American swing. Afrobeat. Musical style popularized in Nigeria in the 1970s featuring call and response, chanting, and complex polyrhythms. A mix of highlife , funk, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Swing
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Swing for some fun with words!