On this page:
"American Teen" is a 2008 documentary film directed by Nanette Burstein and produced by 57th & Irving. It competed in the Documentary Competition at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival, where it received the Directing Award: Documentary. Following the Sundance Film Festival, the movie was picked up by Paramount Vantage and was released to general cinema July 25, 2008.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Chris Huddleston, Nanette Burstein, Eli Gonda & Jordan Roberts
- written by Nanette Burstein
- cinematography by Vasco Nunes
- edited by Nanette Burstein
- genres: Indie film, Teen film, Documentary film, Slice of life, Culture & Society, Biographical film
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: www.americanteenthemovie.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Teen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Edith Wen-Chu Chen
Asian American teen birthrates in certain subgroups rank among the highest compared with any other major racial/ethnic groups in the United States.35 In California, Cambodians represent one-tenth and Laotians ...
by Yan, Zheng
Taken out ofcontext:American teen sociality in networked publics. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of CaliforniaBerkeley. Carr, N. (2010). The shallows: What the Internet is doing to our brains. New York, NY: W.W. Norton & Co.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Teen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of American Teen to see it in context!