On this page:
Definition of the noun American Thrift
What does American Thrift mean as a name of something?
- geographic area: North America
"American Thrift" is a short film.
- country: United States of America
- released in (53 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for American Thrift
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Asian Americans: An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History [3 volumes] (2013)
An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History by Xiaojian Zhao, Edward J.W. Park Ph.D.
It became the first federally chartered Chinese American thrift institution and the predecessor of East West Bank. The 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act granted a 20,000 annual immigration quota to all Asian countries, with preferences ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for American Thrift
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about American Thrift
Click on an item to play that video:
- American Thrift: An Expansive Tribute to the "Woman American" (1962)
This film puports to be a tribute to the "Woman American" and her thrifty ways. Basically, the point being made is that Americans are so darn thrifty, especially ...
- American Thrift 1962 Populuxe Classic "Presented by Chevrolet as a Tribute to the Woman American"
- American Thrift (1962) SuperScope
Chevrolet presents this tribute to the American woman and her thrifty ways with money.
- Thrifted Clothing Haul from Goodwill and American Thrift Stores
A clothing haul of skirts and purses from Goodwill and American thrift stores.
- American Thrift & Finance Plan - 2330 Lapalco Blvd. Harvey La
- Hollywood and Lauderhill- American Thrift Store
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of American Thrift for some fun with words!